Straightforward modeling tools for decision-making
TechTrend Talk Series vol.5 (技術解説/英語)
Organizing : IIJ技術研究所
Language / 言語
This seminar will be held in English only. / 今回のセミナーは英語での進行となります。
Jean-Francois Baffier (IIJ Research Laboratory)
Decision-making processes are generally either prescriptive (Optimization) or predictive (Machine Learning). Both approaches, sometimes combined, apply efficiently to different sets of problems. This talk will highlight the typical cases to use one or the other. We will present our optimization framework to model-as-you-speak and solve problems through general and industrial problems such as (scheduling, Sudoku, etc.).
Date and Time
- 2023-09-26 (Tue) 18:00 (The registration desk opens at 17:45)
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 13F Cantata room
- Iidabashi Grand-Bloom 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102－0071
Read before coming
- Registration is required to enter the office floor of the building. A registration desk for the seminar participants will be located on the second floor of the building. Please state your name to the staff and receive a visitor ticket.
- The registration desk will be opening around 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- If you've arrived at the building after the registration desk has closed, please call the phone number printed on the signboard at the registration desk.
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.