Automation for networks and more
TechTrend Talk Series vol.4
Organizing : IIJ技術研究所
Language / 言語
This seminar will be held in English only. / 今回のセミナーは英語での進行となります。
TechTrend Talk Series vol.4: Automation for networks and more
In this talk, network engineers will be introduced to a range of commonly used tools for automating the many tedious tasks involved in the day-to-day operation of a network. These tools include Docker, Ansible, and IIJ lab's own tools being developed for network automation, as well as ChatGPT, which can be used to streamline everyday tasks.
Date and Time
- 2023-08-01 (Tue) 18:00 (The registration desk opens at 17:45)
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 13F Opera 2 room
- Iidabashi Grand-Bloom 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102－0071
Read before coming
- Registration is required to enter the office floor of the building. A registration desk for the seminar participants will be located on the second floor of the building. Please state your name to the staff and receive a visitor ticket.
- The registration desk will be opening around 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- If you've arrived at the building after the registration desk has closed, please call the phone number printed on the signboard at the registration desk.
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.