CAIDA Overview 2019
Organizing : IIJイノベーションインスティテュート
Language / 言語
This seminar will be held in English only. / 今回のセミナーは英語での進行となります。
Bradley Huffaker (CAIDA)
Founded in 1997, the Center for Applied Internet Data Analysis (CAIDA) conducts network research and builds research infrastructure to support large-scale data collection, curation, and data distribution to the scientific research community. In this presentation I will overview the research, data, and services produced by CAIDA in 2019.
Date and Time
- 2020-01-21 (Tue) 18:00 (The registration desk opens at 17:45)
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 13F Opera2 room
- Iidabashi Grand-Bloom 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102－0071
Read before coming
- Registration is required to enter the office floor of the building. A registration desk for the seminar participants will be located on the second floor of the building. Please state your name to the staff and receive a visitor ticket.
- The registration desk will be opening around 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- If you've arrived at the building after the registration desk has closed, please call the phone number printed on the signboard at the registration desk.
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.