AS Rank v2: Autonomous Systems and their Ranking
Organizing : IIJ Innovation Institute Inc.
Language / 言語
This seminar will be held in English only. / 今回のセミナーは英語での進行となります。
Bradley Huffaker (CAIDA)
In the Internet, an Autonomous System (AS) is a collection of connected Internet Protocol (IP) routing prefixes under a single administrative domain. As such, they present a window through which to understand the wider Internet topology. In this talk we will provide a brief overview of the Autonomous Systems, their ranking and topology. We will then end with an introduction to AS Rank API v2, a public web service which provides information about individual ASes, their rank, and topology.
Date and Time
- 2018-12-11 (Tue) 18:00 (The registration desk opens at 17:45)
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 13F Opera2 room
- Iidabashi Grand-Bloom 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102－0071
Read before coming
- Registration is required to enter the office floor of the building. A registration desk for the seminar participants will be located on the second floor of the building. Please state your name to the staff and receive a visitor card key.
- The registration desk will be opening around 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- If you've arrived at the building after the registration desk has closed, please call the phone number printed on the signboard at the registration desk.
- We will collect your visitor card key before you leave the meeting room. Please hand your key to the staff standing by the room exit.
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.