Large-scale active measurements with RIPE Atlas
Organizing : IIJ Innovation Institute Inc.
Language / 言語
This seminar will be held in English only. / 今回のセミナーは英語での進行となります。
Emile Aben (RIPE NCC)
RIPE Atlas is a large scale active measurement platform. With over 10000 measurement vantage points (“probes”) all over the Internet at your fingertips, it is a powerful platform for network operations and research. We’ll introduce the platform, and cover topics like how to get information about probes and measurements already running, the measurement primitives available and how to run your own measurements.
Date and Time
- 2018-11-28 (Wed) 18:00 (The registration desk opens at 17:45)
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 13F Opera2 room
- Iidabashi Grand-Bloom 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102－0071
Read before coming
- Registration is required to enter the office floor of the building. A registration desk for the seminar participants will be located on the second floor of the building. Please state your name to the staff and receive a visitor card key.
- The registration desk will be opening around 15 minutes before the seminar starts.
- If you've arrived at the building after the registration desk has closed, please call the phone number printed on the signboard at the registration desk.
- We will collect your visitor card key before you leave the meeting room. Please hand your key to the staff standing by the room exit.
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.